Education system of the UK has a high degree of sophistication, a matchless charm, and above all, educational quality that’s backed by centuries of tradition. The United Kingdom is just the right place to give your career that global edge. In addition to the hallowed Oxford and Cambridge, UK has a large number of other universities which rank among the best in the world and offer a wide range of courses.
One major advantage of UK education is its one-year Masters Degree for almost all courses saving you considerable time and money. Also, unlike those in other countries, most UK universities recognize the Indian education system of 3 year graduation.
British Education has long attracted and welcomed high caliber students of different nationalities and backgrounds, and today builds on hundreds of years of experience in providing quality education to international students. To ensure that the quality is maintained, Britain has implemented unrivalled quality assurance and academic audit systems. The university departments are obliged to meet stringent standards by professional bodies. Standards are high not just in teaching but in other facilities as well : Libraries, computers, research equipment and living accommodation.
British higher education provides value for money by offering shorter, more intensive courses than are available in many other countries, thereby reducing living expenses and time spent away from home. Closely supervised study in an intellectually and culturally stimulating environment, together with an emphasis on student welfare and close contact between staff and students also ensures that individual students get maximum support and, as a result, pass rates are high and the drop-out rate for international students is very low.
UK has long been a popular destination for Indian students. With more than 150 institutes of higher education to choose from, all equipped with extensive facilities, UK is able to offer a broad spectrum of subjects from the highly academic to the purely practical in anything from architecture to zoology.
Why Study in the UK?
- Requires only 15 years of education for direct entry into postgraduate program.
- International students studying at the UK institutions are not required to obtain permission from the jobcentre to take spare time and vacation work.
- One centralized application form for six undergraduate courses and generally no application fee for postgraduate courses.
- In the UK, most undergraduate degrees take only 3 years while postgraduate degrees take one year; you spend less time away from home and less money on course fees.
- Educational institutions are constantly monitored and reviewed to ensure that courses offered are of high quality.
- Qualifications from the UK are some of the most recognized and respected worldwide.
- There is a high success rate for international students in the UK education system.
- Health insurance is free to students who are studying in the UK for 6 months or more.
- There are many routes into education in the UK, so chances of accessing the education system are high.
- UK is the gateway to Europe, rich in history and has welcomed international students for hundreds of years.