Canada is a huge country of diverse peoples, lifestyles and landscapes. It offers a multiplicity of top quality education programs of interest to international students. Canadian educational institutions welcome international students. Many provide special services for international students, designed to assist them to integrate into the academic community and to help them throughout their stay.
The Indus Foundation is an American organization of professionals working as authorized representatives and promoters of Canadian universities in the Indian sub-continent. We offer a comprehensive and cost-effective package of services to take care of all processing and application needs of Indian students for study in Canada. Our services are directed towards assessing and matching students from the Indian sub-continent with the philosophy, requirements, academic offerings and resources of Canadian universities. The Foundation assists the students through the entire application process from the identification of the programs of study to the actual enrollment.
GOOD REASONS FOR STUDY IN CANADA
- Canadian universities offer an internationally renowned education that attracts students from around the world.
- Canada is a multicultural country. Regardless of student’s ethnic origin, student will feel at home in Canada.
- Canadian campuses safe and clean. According to the World Bank, many of Canada’a cities rank amongst the best places in the world to live, work and study.
- Tuition and the cost of living in Canada are lower than in other countries such as Australia, the United Kingdom and the United States.
- Students will find excellent professors, reputable scientists, and world renowned artists and writers as part of the faculty at Canadian universities.
- First class libraries and sports facilities, museums and art galleries, theatres and concert halls: Canadian campuses have it all, including radio stations, newspapers and stores that are run by students.
- Canadian universities are well equipped technologically with the latest in computer labs, wired classrooms and Internet access from campus.
- Canada offers a high quality of life.